Tax return and advice
We prepare the following tax returns with the help of specialised software:
- Corporate income tax
- Income tax for individuals with a business
- Payroll Tax
Further to the tax return itself we are ready to help you with the conduct of objection procedures and with applications for allowances, VAR declarations and declarations as a single taxable entity.
We can also assist with the implementation of the new ‘working costs regulation’, which is obligatory as from 1 January 2015.
In addition, we provide advice on matters arising from your corporate tax return and on all tax matters relevant to businesses.
We have broad experience in the field of company restructuring, ranging from transfers to successors to attracting investors.
Services include periodic processing of your financial information and handling your sales tax returns, as well as preparation of financial statements and items requiring publication.
Our service includes complete payroll administration, from monthly salary specification to submission of payroll tax returns.
Director / major shareholder
We have many years experience in providing services to company directors who are also major shareholders. These services may comprise a total package, extending to:
- Administration, including preparation of financial statements & items for publication
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, for example in the drawing up of employment or management contracts
- Sales tax and income tax returns
- Corporate income tax returns
- Advice on pension accrual
- Advice on buyout or release of ‘stamrecht’ funds
- Income tax returns of directors / major shareholders
We have extensive experience in guiding new businesses in setting up administrative systems, registering for tax purposes and submitting the necessary returns.
It is especially important for those starting new businesses to both understand their tax obligations and to make use of the advantages offered by fiscal legislation at an early stage.